Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] I'm New

  • Suzy Balone
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2002
      Welcome william and betsy
      hope you can learn and gain from your time here , I certainly have! A lot of
      great people come here and post and offer support and LOTS of info
      Suzy

    • Suzy Balone
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2002
        WhoopsWelcome Beverly
        Suzy
        knew I had that wrong
        brain just isn't what it used to be

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 12, 2002
          In a message dated 2/27/2002 1:58:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          cwlistmom@... writes:

          > Hello everyone!
          >
          > My name is Beverly and I just joined your group. Thank you so much
          > for posting SO much helpful information.
          >
          > My husband has Hep C and I'm here to learn everything I can to help
          > him.
          >
          > I look forward to getting to know everyone.
          >
          > God bless,
          > Bev

          Dear Beverly,
          My apologies for being so late in welcoming you. My husband has taken over
          the computer. The cardiologist told us he needed to take it easy and sitting
          here keeps him out of trouble, but it means that we're probably going to have
          to put another phone line in for the other computer.:-) A small price to
          pay.
          Prayers are with you and your husband.

        • Patricia Jean
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 14, 2002
            Hey Beverly!!! I don't remember if I said hi or not, sorry, so if I'm
            repeating myself, just remember, I'm a blonde hepper! :)

            Welcome to the group! Great bunch of people here.

            And Anne..... We have 3 computers but the kids don't like their handmedown
            computer, they like our fast ones! Tell hubby get in here and chat with us
            :)

            alley
            http://home.attbi.com/~patriciajean