Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Hey everyone

  • Patricia Jean
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2002
      Edie fantastic!!!!!!! Great job. I'm proud of you :)

      alley
    • Gail Samples
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2002
        ----------
        >From: "Edie" <erodriguez7@...>

        > Hello everyone:
        >
        > You never guess what I just did? I just picked up the LAST 4 weeks worth
        > of my combo medications

        Hope you stay undetectable!!! Your hair will come back just fine.

        gail
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 17, 2002
          Yep, I'm reading the messages but still not getting any mail....so glad things are well with everyone.

          It's weird not getting mail from the list...sure hope it starts soon. For a while there was no mail at all, but that does happen sometimes....sure am glad I checked at yahoogroups.

          All you responders....I'm so happy for you...and envious. My best friend of over 30 years is waiting for the results of her 6 month post test. She hit the Hep C lottery...2b and responded and was off tx in 6 months.

          I've read some posts on blood pressure while on treatment. Is this common? I don't remember discussing it before and it didn't happen with me so I don't have personal experience.

        • Doc
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 17, 2002
            Hi Tatezi,
            Good to see you back.
            I saw that you had to re-subscribe to the List. Sometimes yahoo does not deliver mail because of previous bounces, so be sure to check your Email preference and reactivate Email if required.

            Dr Sharat Misra MD,DM,FACG

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 18, 2002
                --- Tatezi <tatezi@...> wrote:>
                > I've read some posts on blood pressure while on treatment. Is this
                > common? I don't remember discussing it before and it didn't happen
                > with me so I don't have personal experience.

                I didn't have any problems with blood pressure while on treatment,
                and it's not something I ever seen any discussion of either. That
                would lead me to believe it's not a common problem with treatment,
                although it might be a problem for some. Also, it's possible blood
                pressure problems during treatment could be caused from another drug
                being taken - like Effexor for depression. Especially the extended
                release form - it can raise both blood pressure and pulse. Anyone who
                is taking Effexor really needs to make sure that their BP is being
                monitored.

                http://mailplus.yahoo.com