Trying to keep Spirits up

  • runabout_104
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      Oh, its not over yet....I still got basically 2 weeks for this to
      rise. He said if it wd come up to 2.5 i cd go back on. I wish he cd
      hv just adjusted my dose. My friend who ws on the old combo (3 shots
      a week) said her wbc stayed in the 1's and once the dr dropped her
      dose to 1 shot a week intead of 3. Would this mean I ws a non -
      responder if i had to get off? I supose so, but like I said it isn't
      over yet. And i completely forgot about asking if i should be taking
      the rebetol. Also, my psch saw me the same day and he gave me Lithium
      on the off chance that it wd bring my wbc up. He siad it is a side
      effect to that medicinne. No, it isn't over yet!
      cher