RE:update-good news and bad news

  • runabout_104
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      Also, I ws so upset when i left the office that i didn't think to ask
      him if should still be taking the pill or not. Before (last month, he
      had cut me down to 4 pills. I don't know y and I wonder if I am to
      still take them at all. Yes, this ws a blow. I usually take my shots
      on Tues night so u know it won't come down in 3 1/2 dys. Maybe that
      is y he is giving me another week on that so that maybe it will come
      back up the following week and if it does then he said he would put
      me back on. Said he would like to see it come up to least 2.5.Is
      there anyhthing else I can do @ home to try and get this to come up.
      Also, when i mentioned that drug neougna (sic) he knew what i ws
      talking about, but said it dangerus---why wd that be so.
      cher