Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Questions for Doc and list

  • jcmmo@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
      I must of written in my usual confusing manner...LOL
      What I meant to say..... I want to on interferon as maintenance.....I
      feel that the colchicine study isn't slowing the virus down. I guess I
      am getting nervous having lost 3 friends to this disease recently.
      I will post after seeing my doc on tuesday.

      hugs,
      Judy M

      http://community.webtv.net/jcmmo/Affirmation
    • jcmmo@webtv.net