[GIWorld-Hepatitis] Doc

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
      Doc,
      What would make most of my Lymph nodes be enlarged
      especially in the head and neck area area? Have found
      enlarged ones that did not know that they existed.
      The ones that I thought were part of my skull now have
      ones closer in across from each other. The one in the
      regular place on area of left ear is big and hard and
      is kind of has a point on it. Have them on my neck to
      and in armpits. Keep finding new ones. A couple in
      the groin area also. I am also trembling and jerking
      tonight is making it hard to type. Saw a pain
      management Dr yesterday he was pretty thorough. They
      tested my blood sugar and it was 69. He told me about
      something new where you take it before you eat and
      once it gets BS lower it cuts out, forget the name.
      Do you think BS went down because being off Meds? He
      was quite expensive but he was worth it, $124 for
      initial appt. then will be $75 when go back. He gave
      me 10 mg Lortabs and more than the 30 Dr A was giving
      me of 7.5, Soma 35 mg and the amitriptylimine. Also
      gave me Celexa for depression but was $75 so I did not
      get it filled. The Amitriptylimine has some
      anti-depressant in it and I think that it will take
      care of it, well at least I hope it will. He does
      something that I think is good he has you sign a
      contract about what you do with pain meds. He said I
      should take the amitriptylimine for the Fibro and I
      figure it might help the pain I have been having in my
      hands from the CTS. I have been feeling so much
      better lately. I do have some pain in Liver and
      Spleen area more so in Liver area than spleen, it is
      kind of like a gnawing pain, don't know why having
      pain there. Dropped 12 lbs since off meds, thought it
      was 10 but looked at journal and was 12, my abdomen
      has went down some too which I figure is good. He is
      a very nice and understanding Dr.
      Take Care, Connie
      PS Eddie asked how you and family were doing and told
      me to tell you Hi and to Thank You for helping me.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • jcmmo@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
        I must of written in my usual confusing manner...LOL
        What I meant to say..... I want to on interferon as maintenance.....I
        feel that the colchicine study isn't slowing the virus down. I guess I
        am getting nervous having lost 3 friends to this disease recently.
        I will post after seeing my doc on tuesday.

        hugs,
        Judy M

        http://community.webtv.net/jcmmo/Affirmation
      • jcmmo@webtv.net