Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Update: good news and BAD news-help

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      Cheri,
      I am so sorry to hear this, but keep your spirits up
      you would be surprised what a few days off meds will
      do.
      Take Care, Connie

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2002
        You need a new doctor. This one doesn't know much about treating HCV.
        He has tried to discourage you from the beginning. I don't know what
        else to tell you. A dose reduction should always be tried before
        stopping, and Neupogen is being used commonly now. You just need a
        new doctor.

        http://auctions.yahoo.com