Figs

  • Go Friend
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      >>I like prunes does that count?

      :)

      alley<<

      Isn't that funny? I like figs and can't stand prunes
      :-)

      >>I have a big bag of
      figs that someone gave me that are from the USDA, they
      are good size. Want them?<<

      I assume you are offering them to me and not alley :-)
      I am always interested in figs. Happen to know the
      variety? I assume they are dried. Email me
      personally and I could send an address. But maybe you
      should think of eating them yourself? A little fiigy
      pudding perhaps ? (sorry no recipie :-)

      Do also love dates, but doubt they are the same as
      figs nutritionally.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com