Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] ( a little humor )

  • martine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
      Well went to the doc's yesterday , I jave lost 20 in 8 weeks into in-pegetron, hm , so on the way home , was thinking how to raise money for heppers researsh, ( which I am , but not this way ) Lets make a peg-intron diet book to publish, first , you start the fatigue , so to tired to go to fridge, then head spinning , so easier to just stay in bed, then with brian fog , you forget where the fridge is, and by the time you have found it , you have forgotten what you went in there for , and last but not least , if you have found how to achieve all these task , you cant buy any food anyway , cause of the cost of this medicine,SO YOU CANT LOSE! NOTHING BUT WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      money back guarenteed, so far we havent to send any guarentees back, cause your so sick , you cant make it to the mail.
      ONLY $29.95 dont wait another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      'the hepper diet'
      lol have a great day '
      Martine
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
        LOL, thats cute Martine.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2002
          In a message dated 1/30/2002 11:34:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          photoart@... writes:

          > ( which I am , but not this way ) Lets make a peg-intron diet book to
          > publish, first , you start the fatigue , so to tired to go to fridge, then
          > head spinning , so easier to just stay in bed, then with brian fog , you
          > forget where the fridge is, and by the time you have found it , you have
          > forgotten what you went in there for , and last but not least , if you
          > have found how to achieve all these task , you cant buy any food anyway ,
          > cause of the cost of this medicine,SO YOU CANT LOSE! NOTHING BUT
          > money back guarenteed, so far we havent to send any guarentees back, cause
          > your so sick , you cant make it to the mail.
          > ONLY $29.95 dont wait another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          > 'the hepper diet'
          > lol have a great day '
          > Martine

          Dear Martine,
          An excellent idea! Wish I'd thought of it.
          LOL,