Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 757

  • tara526@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      hi it is shirley and iam glad thath we are all hear and thath i still
      have my friends and good pepole hear i miss talking to you all i still
      have pain and still get tried and thath we had some snow hera ih ga not
      much hpoe every body had a nice holiday and a safe one too ilove you
      all its time to get back real life now hope you dpont mind this lond meg
      ok sweet dreams to all from shirley