Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Attn: Carol OT re computer

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      Thanks Tat...It amazes me that the sellers of this very popular compi
      store don't tell me that. But then, they were so busy when I bought
      this, that I had to grab a guy just to write up the order. I am a
      DUHHH, I kinda knew at the time I should have at least 64mg...but
      stupid me thought if they are selling the compi with that, it should
      do me since I don't load heavy stuff on it. You are absolutely right
      Tat, I need to add another 64mg...on top of the 32, that should do
      it...I just read that memory prices went up again, I will keep your
      price of $100 in mind when I deal with them...and I will ask about the
      price difference in a bigger chip or just an addition. Doesn't matter
      to me, since they're going to be re-formatting hard drive and I'll
      lose a lot of stuff anyway. Don't worry, I am going to copy onto
      floppies anything important. Connie or Claudine suggested that
      one...good idea. Especially since I just recently bought a game that
      I just downloaded, don't want to lose that. I'm not a heavy gamer
      either, but like a few of them.

      Thanks again Tatezi