Links for clinical tests

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2002
      Could someone post the links that show the various clinical tests that
      are being done and where they are being done?

      Thanks

      "... democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people
      for the people." ~Oscar Wilde~
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2002
        Tatezi,
        Try this site: Hepatitis Neighborhood
        http://www.hepatitisneighborhood.com/ You must become a member (free),
        but they have lots of info there, including listings of many clinical
        studies. I have found that there are often studies going on that never get
        listed though. For these the best thing to do is call around - local
        hospitals and doctors who treat HCV and ask if they are doing any studies.
        You can also contact the drug companies themselves, but it's very strange
        sometimes. They will say there is no study going on, but then I find out
        my doctor is doing one. ???? It's happened to other people I know too. I
        think it depends on who is sponsoring the study. Good luck!

        Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
        http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2002
          Thanks, Claudine...

          I had some links at one time but back when I was having problems with my
          motherboard and installed a new one, I forgot to back up my netscape
          files and so lost all my bookmarks. Made me rather cranky because I
          spent two days burning CDs of 40gig of data and forgot my netscape
          files. But of course I was on treatment then and since I don't keep any
          files on my C drive except netscape, it probably got lost in the brain
          fog.

          Tatezi