Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] re teeth/eye problems

  • martine
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 3, 2002
      yes I did have dental implants after 20 yrs of misery with my teeth, then couldnt have denture ( now glad I couldnt,) because of all my bone loss, so they offered this, it does take about 8 months to get it done , cause there are 2 steps to this procedure,but going through it out wighs all the torture you will have to go through anyway, I havent had a problem since, and I dont need that goop for dentures to stay in.
      HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
      Martine
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 3, 2002
        Martine,
        Are the implants real teeth, or something synthetic that won't just
        decay again?
        Claudine

        http://greetings.yahoo.com