Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Claudine o/t

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2002
      You mean the hard disk when you say 600 mb and 3000 mb, so leaving enough memory space on hard disk
      doesnt help the ram at all.
      If you have a year old pc..you shoud have taken 68 mb ram minimum but the probem with companies is
      that they sell you a new processor but dont give enough ram..and you dont know that much at that
      point of time.

      If its worked for a year , then your 32 mb ram chip is working fine. Dont use mutiple applications
      at the same time or video files unles you have a video graphic card.

      Dont change ram chip , add another 64 mb ram or 128 mb ram chip thats all.

      Dr Sharat C Misra MD,DM,FACG