Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] re teeth/eye problems

  • EnViolet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 2, 2002
      Martine

      Did you have implants to replace all your teeth ? If so, 9000 over the long
      haul is a really good deal, like you said with crowns etc, you end up paying
      this over time anyway

    • martine
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 3, 2002
        yes I did have dental implants after 20 yrs of misery with my teeth, then couldnt have denture ( now glad I couldnt,) because of all my bone loss, so they offered this, it does take about 8 months to get it done , cause there are 2 steps to this procedure,but going through it out wighs all the torture you will have to go through anyway, I havent had a problem since, and I dont need that goop for dentures to stay in.
        HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 3, 2002
          Martine,
          Are the implants real teeth, or something synthetic that won't just
          decay again?
          Claudine

          http://greetings.yahoo.com