LOL........off subject.

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2001
      I had to go pick up a script and while I was there I
      noticed people looking strangely at me. I had no idea
      why till I got home. I had my shirt on inside out and
      backwards. Wait, there is more had 1 shoe of 2
      different pairs on. 1, Bongo and 1, Avia. They are
      not even close to looking alike.
      LOL.....Connie

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • Galaxy Gurl
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2001
        hahhahaha

        I've done that before too!

        alley
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2001
          LOL Connie..."brain fog"...I think you just beat Anne's and my story.
          Carol

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 31, 2001
            Well, I haven't done that, but I have be known to put my underwear on
            backwards. Don't EVEN ask. Anne
          • Mzgee1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2002
              Ha Ha Connie...I did the same while Christmas shopping at the mall....had my
              shirt on inside out the whole time!!!!!!!!! Noone said a word! LOL! luv,
              mzgee