Happy New Year for our list members

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2001
      I wish you Health...
      So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

      I wish you the Love of friends and family...
      And Peace within your heart.

      I wish you the Beauty of nature...
      That you may enjoy the work of God.

      I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
      For those things that really matter in life.

      I wish you Generousity so you may share...
      All good things that come to you.

      I wish you Happiness and Joy...
      And Blessings for the New Year.

      I wish you the best of everything...
      That you so well deserve.

      HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!

      Dr Sharat C Misra
      GI World Hepatitis

    • Constance Dickson
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 31, 2001
        Thank You Doc, I wish the same for you and yours.
        Connie
        --- Doc <gidoctor@...> wrote:
        > I wish you Health...
        > So you may enjoy each day in comfort.
        >
        > I wish you the Love of friends and family...
        > And Peace within your heart.
        >
        > I wish you the Beauty of nature...
        > That you may enjoy the work of God.
        >
        > I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
        > For those things that really matter in life.
        >
        > I wish you Generousity so you may share...
        > All good things that come to you.
        >
        > I wish you Happiness and Joy...
        > And Blessings for the New Year.
        >
        > I wish you the best of everything...
        > That you so well deserve.
        >
        > HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!
        >

        > Dr Sharat C Misra
        > GI World Hepatitis

        > removed]

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • Galaxy Gurl
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 31, 2001
          Thanks Doc!

          And EVERYONE have a SAFE and fun new years eve!

          alley
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 31, 2001
            Thanks Doc. That was beautiful. Happy new year to you
            and your family, and everyone here too.

            http://greetings.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 31, 2001
              Ditto

              Carol

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 31, 2001
                And a Happy New Year to you Dr. Misra and everyone on the list. 2002 is
                going to be a very special year................I promise........:-) Anne
              • GWhel@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 31, 2001
                  Thanks, Doc....

                  Appreciate all you do. Wishing a great year for everyone.

                  Gene

                • Mzgee1@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 2, 2002
                    Thanks Doc. That is surely ALL we can ever hope to experience. My wish for
                    you is the same! mzgee

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 3, 2002
                      Thank you for your thoughts, Doc....

                      Blessings