Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Welbutrin

  • Edie
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
      I took Welbutrin and it caused my blood pressure to go sky high! I did not
      react well to it at all. This was only the second time in my life I ever
      had any significant side-effect that caused me to stop taking something.

      I've got a whole bottle or two extra in my cabinet if you are interested.

      Edie
      Week 40 of Combo