found another hepper

  • Galaxy Gurl
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2001
      I did something today that made me feel good.

      On another email list (Outlander, a fan list for writer Diana Gabaldan), we had an "intro" quiz fill in the blank thing and the last one was tell us about yourself and I mentioned my hep c and melanoma.

      Well I got a reply today from a lady who says she might have hep c, lower right quandrant pain, exhaustion etc, and I suggested she have the antibody test done.

      It felt good to help someone who might have hep c but hopefully doesn't. Feel like I've done my good deed for the day.

      alley

      Pat / Galaxy Gurl / Alley

      "Pessimism Is Not A Survival Trait"
      If the universe is expanding, why can't I find a parking spot?
      'dark matter' doesn't mean asphalt

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2001
        Good for you Alley, I like the feeling that gives, trying to help
        someone else. I love your closing comments too, you always make me
        smile.
        Happy New Year one and ALL.

        Carol