Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Connie/off topic to Ann

    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 28, 2001
      In a message dated 12/27/2001 10:04:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      csean@... writes:

      > LOL Anne...I picked up on that right away, but yes hon, brain-fog
      > courtesy of HCV, you wouldn't believe some of the DUH things I
      > constantly do. It even amazes my son...lol. Ex: I put the stuffed
      > uncooked turkey back in the fridge and the frozen cake in the oven,
      > luckily my son saw me do it and fixed it. Now that makes you look
      > totally normal Anne.

      Thanks Carol, But maybe we should redefine normal as relates to people with
      HCV. If we do that, we all have an excuse for some of the zany things we do.
      Ex: After about 4 hours of Christmas shopping, I'd had it. So I wrote my
      check, loaded my purchases and drove home......parked got the purchases out
      of the truck and realized that I had parked in front of the house I had sold
      two months prior. The good news is that nobody was around to see this. I
      think you can be forgiven your turkey and pie. At least you were putting
      them in your own oven and frig...........DUH. If I really wanted to be kind
      to myself, I could say that old habits die hard. However, I think that might
      be pushing it a tad.
      LOL,