Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Doc - EUS

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2001
      Dear Gene,
      EUS is an easy procedure which combines an internal ultrasound while doing an endoscopy. It does
      require expertise in interpreting the result and not actually doing the procedure.
      So relax, it will tell if your pancreas is free of any disease or not...as LN in that area commonly
      arise from pancreas.

      Dr Sharat C Misra MD,DM,FACG