Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] blood test result

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2001
      Ahhhh Connie...glad I got you here. I know your hair problems and I
      was looking through some junk email lol, and ran across a wig sale
      from Fredericks of Hollywood. The url is www.fredericks.com if you
      want to check it out.

      Huggggggs
      Carol

      Constance Dickson wrote:

      > Hi Charley I remember you. Well Claudine gave me a
      > site which is good for reading CBC and stuff it is:
      > http://carbonbased.com/cbcblood.htm
      > Hope this helps, Connie
      > --- CHARLEY118@... wrote:
      > > hi everybody im not new just haven't written in
      > > awhile but i still
      > > read everything well hear my thing got my blood
      > > result today and 2
      > > things came back out of range my ALT-48-limits-0-40
      > > and my A/G
      > > Ratio-1.0 limits 1.1-2.5 and i cant find what A/G
      > > is can i get some
      > > help i really would appreciate it
      > > thank chaley

      > http://shopping.yahoo.com

    • Constance Dickson
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2001
        LOL, I thought all Fredericks of Hollywood was just
        Sexy Lingerie. Thanks Carol, I will check it out
        later I am just miserable from being sick. Now it
        includes vomiting, constantly coughing, low grade
        fever (100),congestion, dizziness, a really bad
        headache, earache, and if my feelings are correct,
        Direhea (sp) is not far away. I guess I just never
        get rid of anything and then add to it.Thanks Carol
        Take Care Connie
        LOL, if I was a horse they would take me out back and
        shoot me.
        ---

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • alleypat
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2001
          charly,

          Good to hear from you!

          Your alt isn't bad. They can fluctuate a bit now and then due to lots
          of things other than hep, but definitely want to keep an eye on it.

          When you find out what AG is let us know ok?

          Keep us posted too.

          alley