Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Durability of Sustained Virologic response in patients with Chronic Hepatitis c after treatment With Interferon 2b Alone or in Combination with Ribavirin

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
      --- sylvati <sylvati@...> wrote:
      > how can you have detectable HCV-RNA in the liver
      > without relapsing?? love
      > Sylv

      Hi Sylv,
      I don't think anyone could answer this, not at
      this point in time. However, the nature of this virus
      is to replicate itself rapidly, so I doubt if this
      happens very often. Most people who have a durable
      response also have no detectable virus in their livers
      either.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com