Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] blood test result

  • CHARLEY118@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2001
      thank you connie for the site that you sent me it really
      helped glade you remembered me lol charley
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2001
        Ahhhh Connie...glad I got you here. I know your hair problems and I
        was looking through some junk email lol, and ran across a wig sale
        from Fredericks of Hollywood. The url is www.fredericks.com if you
        want to check it out.

        Huggggggs
        Carol

        Constance Dickson wrote:

        > Hi Charley I remember you. Well Claudine gave me a
        > site which is good for reading CBC and stuff it is:
        > http://carbonbased.com/cbcblood.htm
        > Hope this helps, Connie
        > --- CHARLEY118@... wrote:
        > > hi everybody im not new just haven't written in
        > > awhile but i still
        > > read everything well hear my thing got my blood
        > > result today and 2
        > > things came back out of range my ALT-48-limits-0-40
        > > and my A/G
        > > Ratio-1.0 limits 1.1-2.5 and i cant find what A/G
        > > is can i get some
        > > help i really would appreciate it
        > > thank chaley

        > http://shopping.yahoo.com

      • Constance Dickson
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2001
          LOL, I thought all Fredericks of Hollywood was just
          Sexy Lingerie. Thanks Carol, I will check it out
          later I am just miserable from being sick. Now it
          includes vomiting, constantly coughing, low grade
          fever (100),congestion, dizziness, a really bad
          headache, earache, and if my feelings are correct,
          Direhea (sp) is not far away. I guess I just never
          get rid of anything and then add to it.Thanks Carol
          Take Care Connie
          LOL, if I was a horse they would take me out back and
          shoot me.
          ---

          http://greetings.yahoo.com
        • alleypat
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 5, 2001
            charly,

            Good to hear from you!

            Your alt isn't bad. They can fluctuate a bit now and then due to lots
            of things other than hep, but definitely want to keep an eye on it.

            When you find out what AG is let us know ok?

            Keep us posted too.

            alley