blood test result

  • CHARLEY118@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2001
      hi everybody im not new just haven't written in awhile but i still
      read everything well hear my thing got my blood result today and 2
      things came back out of range my ALT-48-limits-0-40 and my A/G
      Ratio-1.0 limits 1.1-2.5 and i cant find what A/G is can i get some
      help i really would appreciate it
      thank chaley
    • Constance Dickson
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2001
        Hi Charley I remember you. Well Claudine gave me a
        site which is good for reading CBC and stuff it is:
        http://carbonbased.com/cbcblood.htm
        Hope this helps, Connie

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • CHARLEY118@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2001
          thank you connie for the site that you sent me it really
          helped glade you remembered me lol charley
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 5, 2001
            Ahhhh Connie...glad I got you here. I know your hair problems and I
            was looking through some junk email lol, and ran across a wig sale
            from Fredericks of Hollywood. The url is www.fredericks.com if you
            want to check it out.

            Huggggggs
            Carol

            Constance Dickson wrote:

            > Hi Charley I remember you. Well Claudine gave me a
            > site which is good for reading CBC and stuff it is:
            > http://carbonbased.com/cbcblood.htm
            > Hope this helps, Connie
            > --- CHARLEY118@... wrote:
            > > hi everybody im not new just haven't written in
            > > awhile but i still
            > > read everything well hear my thing got my blood
            > > result today and 2
            > > things came back out of range my ALT-48-limits-0-40
            > > and my A/G
            > > Ratio-1.0 limits 1.1-2.5 and i cant find what A/G
            > > is can i get some
            > > help i really would appreciate it
            > > thank chaley

            > http://shopping.yahoo.com

          • Constance Dickson
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 5, 2001
              LOL, I thought all Fredericks of Hollywood was just
              Sexy Lingerie. Thanks Carol, I will check it out
              later I am just miserable from being sick. Now it
              includes vomiting, constantly coughing, low grade
              fever (100),congestion, dizziness, a really bad
              headache, earache, and if my feelings are correct,
              Direhea (sp) is not far away. I guess I just never
              get rid of anything and then add to it.Thanks Carol
              Take Care Connie
              LOL, if I was a horse they would take me out back and
              shoot me.
              ---

              http://greetings.yahoo.com
            • alleypat
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 5, 2001
                charly,

                Good to hear from you!

                Your alt isn't bad. They can fluctuate a bit now and then due to lots
                of things other than hep, but definitely want to keep an eye on it.

                When you find out what AG is let us know ok?

                Keep us posted too.

                alley