Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Carol

    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 2, 2001
      Thanks Claudine...I needed that! Tact? No, my doc has none, but then
      he's only 5' tall and probably weighs 90 pounds LOL.

      I know you're right about the diet change. I just HAVE to bite the
      bullet, starting tonight. I notice a difference in how I feel when I
      eat a low fat diet. No-fat ice cream?? Where? What's it called? If
      I can find it I'd suggest you all invest in stock.

      I've read a lot lately about skim milk..it would be fine for this
      household. My son needs to lose some weight too. I will switch, I
      only use it for tea but that can add up.

      I can't remember for sure what he said about inflammation, I think he
      said there was little or none. My ALT level also dropped from my last
      test, I think that Milk Thistle is helping. Maybe I haven't had hcv
      for over 30 years, maybe it's been 4-5 years. I'll find out more
      about that with the rest of the results.

      Thanks a million for the encouragement. I will keep this email and
      read it when I feel like cheating LOL. You are so right about a low
      fat diet, it's better for us.

      Hugggggs
      Carol

      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 15, 2004
        In a message dated 7/14/2004 12:07:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time, csean@...
        writes:
        Anne, liking ourselves is one thing.....loving ourselves unconditionally is
        another....but I'm still working on that one myself lol. It's terrible that we
        put ourselves last but I think that's cuz we're the "strong ones".
        Huggggs
        Carol
        ps. Where do I buy that tree oil?
        Dear Carol,
        Loving ourselves unconditionally is something that we can only do when we
        recognize that our strength is a gift from God. We make the mistake of thinking
        that when we put ourselves on our own list, we should feel guilty. If we
        don't take care of ourselves, "we ain't agonna be here a-tall". :-)))
        Here, you can buy tree oil at GNC, believe it or not. If it's not in stock
        they will order it for you.