re: waiting for study

  • Go Friend
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      Tx Claudine for posting heptazyme report. Here is a
      link to the companies web sub page on it.

      http://www.rpi.com/antihcv.cfm

      When investigating this and various other drugs, I
      consulted with my brother who has a PhD in
      neurobiology and is a college professor. He of course
      would not ever say that the product would definitely
      work, but did say that that is clearly the direction
      of future medical treatments in general. He did ,
      however, buy stock in the company :-)

      http://shopping.yahoo.com