Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] ] miffed and ranting - update

  • AndromedaGurl
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2001
      Claudine said <<Did you ever notice that the lotion sparkles?...Alley be
      running around sparkling. >>

      "Alien infestiation in Texas woman causes her to sparkle. Some say she has
      been annointed with angel dust, others say she just smoked it."

      My new bottle of lotion says

      SHAKE WELL!

      so I danced around and shook myself as much as I could. I'm tired now. Still
      itch.

      no wait, that's not the name....

      Lindane I think. Part of the name is covered with the label that told me to
      shake.

      See I tole ya. It's an old wive's cure.. shake well, cure ya or give ya a
      headache. (a headache we can cure without old wives).

      I'm off to shake myself in the shower then apply the lotion. If I sparkle
      I'll let you know. :)

      Alien Sparkle Alley