Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Treatment of Acute Hepatitis C with Interferon Alfa-2b

    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 4, 2001
      LOL Bob, when I read your first sentence I thought to myself "huh"
      till you pointed out the greater Portland area. And I haven't even
      been down there for many years. Want to go back soon though!!

      Carol

      rep@... wrote:

      > Hi Suzy,
      > The population of Portland proper is about 531,000 at last count. The
      > greater Portland metro area is about 1.8 million.
      > Bob

    • Suzy Balone
      Message 68 of 68 , Sep 12, 2002
        I will say many a prayer for Connie and her family today as I have since
        meeting her here as I have for everyone with this dreaded disease.
        It seems like she had more than her share of heartaches and physical woes
        but she was always there with a kind word and a funny little saying and yes,
        always so strong. I will miss seeing her posts. I know she is in a better
        place where she will not have to suffer anymore. May we all remember that
        life is short and make the most of it.
        Good-bye Connie
        Suzy