Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Hi- and Oops

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2001
      Connie, the new Peg-Intron combo is for treatment
      naive. I think I just post a press release from
      Schering today, and it had some info about it, also a
      NATAP web address for more info on it. If you deleted
      it let me know, I'll resend to you.

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
    • Constance Dickson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2001
        Thats what I told her and for her to wait for it, she
        is a 1a Genotype and is treatment naive.
        Take Care, Connie

        http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1