Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Treatment of Acute Hepatitis C with Interferon Alfa-2b

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 4, 2001
      I found the e mail Susy, damn it is just not right to
      take that medication go through the sides and still
      not in Remission. I have to have another Liver
      Profile on the 10th. The other one did not come out
      so great, had only dropped 1 million guess he is
      checking again. I hope it is better and I am not
      pulled, I am going thru heavy doses of meds. I have a
      5 miu shot nightly and take the 12 ribavarin.
      hopefully the wbc's, platelets, etc...are up some. I
      know what I will do force feed myself some red meat,
      or any meat for that matter. My dinner tonight was a
      cup of Butterscotch pudding and some lettuce plain
      lettuce no dressing. Does anyone here get where their
      mouth is sore? My significant other just looks at me
      and shakes his head and says you need to eat right.
      Oh well it is what I want...Take Care, Connie
      Suzy what genotype are you?

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
    • Suzy Balone
      Message 68 of 68 , Sep 12, 2002
        I will say many a prayer for Connie and her family today as I have since
        meeting her here as I have for everyone with this dreaded disease.
        It seems like she had more than her share of heartaches and physical woes
        but she was always there with a kind word and a funny little saying and yes,
        always so strong. I will miss seeing her posts. I know she is in a better
        place where she will not have to suffer anymore. May we all remember that
        life is short and make the most of it.
        Good-bye Connie
        Suzy