Hi- and Oops

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2001
      Hi Suzy, I have missed you. I did not see that email
      about you. Don't know why unless it were these hands
      of mine hitting delete instead of send. I am so sorry
      it is such a battle then that happens.
      OH and the empty Email that I just sent was my hands
      doing what they want.
      Take Care, Connie

      Claudine do you have anything on meds out there for
      someone treatment naive?

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2001
        Connie, the new Peg-Intron combo is for treatment
        naive. I think I just post a press release from
        Schering today, and it had some info about it, also a
        NATAP web address for more info on it. If you deleted
        it let me know, I'll resend to you.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2001
          Thats what I told her and for her to wait for it, she
          is a 1a Genotype and is treatment naive.
          Take Care, Connie

          http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1