Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Treatment of Acute Hepatitis C with Interferon Alfa-2b

  • sylvati
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 4, 2001
      Hi suzy

      sorry you went pos again. I met someone recetnly who is on the Roche
      pegasys with riba varin. he was a non responder to the old 3 times a week
      interferon. he says hes getting no sides from the pegasys at all, so maybe
      there's hope there for you? chin up. ((((((((hugs))))))))))))

      love Sylv
      Message 68 of 68 , Sep 12, 2002
        I will say many a prayer for Connie and her family today as I have since
        meeting her here as I have for everyone with this dreaded disease.
        It seems like she had more than her share of heartaches and physical woes
        but she was always there with a kind word and a funny little saying and yes,
        always so strong. I will miss seeing her posts. I know she is in a better
        place where she will not have to suffer anymore. May we all remember that
        life is short and make the most of it.
        Good-bye Connie
        Suzy