Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Treatment of Acute Hepatitis C with Interferon Alfa-2b

  • Suzy Balone
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 4, 2001
      Bob,
      I truly loved Portland! It was a wonderful city, the people were very
      friendly and the country as I said is just beautiful. I think I could live
      there very easily. My children are thinking of moving out there so I will
      most likely be visiting many more times if they do. am really looking
      forward to it, there were so many things we did not get to see. How big is
      it? there was debate on that subject so you would have the most accurate #
      Thanks
      Suzy

    • Suzy Balone
      Message 68 of 68 , Sep 12, 2002
        I will say many a prayer for Connie and her family today as I have since
        meeting her here as I have for everyone with this dreaded disease.
        It seems like she had more than her share of heartaches and physical woes
        but she was always there with a kind word and a funny little saying and yes,
        always so strong. I will miss seeing her posts. I know she is in a better
        place where she will not have to suffer anymore. May we all remember that
        life is short and make the most of it.
        Good-bye Connie
        Suzy