Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: to Suzy

  • Suzy Balone
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 4, 2001
      Claudine,
      What do you mean as a non-responder ,our chances are much better? Wish i
      had been trying to get into shape much before this. lol was doing pretty
      good and then really put the weight on in the last month or so, of course
      the weather starting cooling and didn't swim as much. what kind of a diet do
      you follow?
      Have been thinking of trying something else more specific, has anyone tried
      the liver diet? or liver cleansing diet? Just having trouble with my bowels,
      just not emptying, have increased my fiber but need to try something else,
      could account for the weight gain.Body is just not getting rid of it. You
      are right about the emotional part though, I didn't really think the chances
      were that high since we are in the highest risk group, but was trying to
      think positive, so was disappointed but not surprised, although the nurse
      gave me the wrong results so initially thought my count had gone down
      significantly, so figured it helped some. Yes my liver probably was able to
      repair itself somewhat, at least it gave it a rest. so now I'll just keep on
      going , surely someone out there will come up with something new and
      effective, so many companies are trying and I believe they will come up with
      something to beat this thing.
      well thanks for all the thoughts. Talk to you later
      Suzy

    • Suzy Balone
      Message 68 of 68 , Sep 12, 2002
        I will say many a prayer for Connie and her family today as I have since
        meeting her here as I have for everyone with this dreaded disease.
        It seems like she had more than her share of heartaches and physical woes
        but she was always there with a kind word and a funny little saying and yes,
        always so strong. I will miss seeing her posts. I know she is in a better
        place where she will not have to suffer anymore. May we all remember that
        life is short and make the most of it.
        Good-bye Connie
        Suzy