Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Treatment of Acute Hepatitis C with Interferon Alfa-2b

  • Gail Samples
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 3, 2001
      I know how you feel. It is now almost two years since ending my last round
      of treatment. I too am waiting for something that is not based on
      interferon.

      gail

      ----------
      >From: "Suzy Balone" <suzybalone@...>

      Got my results back from my 6 month PCR and i
      > have relapsed, not surprising . Now the doc wants me to go on the PEG but
      > for now I am saying no way, the combo did a job on my body and not looking
      > forward to feeling that way again since I am now feeling good again. will
      > probably wait to see if something new doesn't come around soon.
    • Suzy Balone
      Message 68 of 68 , Sep 12 11:39 PM
        I will say many a prayer for Connie and her family today as I have since
        meeting her here as I have for everyone with this dreaded disease.
        It seems like she had more than her share of heartaches and physical woes
        but she was always there with a kind word and a funny little saying and yes,
        always so strong. I will miss seeing her posts. I know she is in a better
        place where she will not have to suffer anymore. May we all remember that
        life is short and make the most of it.
        Good-bye Connie
        Suzy