Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Treatment of Acute Hepatitis C with Interferon Alfa-2b

  • Suzy Balone
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 3, 2001
      Hello evryone
      Haven't been very good about keeping up here anymore, just got back from
      vacation and boy was it nice. went to Portland , Oregon

      beautiful country up there. Got my results back from my 6 month PCR and i
      have relapsed, not surprising . Now the doc wants me to go on the PEG but
      for now I am saying no way, the combo did a job on my body and not looking
      forward to feeling that way again since I am now feeling good again. will
      probably wait to see if something new doesn't come around soon. Have been
      reading and catching up but thought the way my body reacted I had the thing
      beat. Don't feel too down about it yet though. just have to roll with the
      punches, and not let this thing get us down.
      I want to thank you all for your support while on the treatment and before
      that and now of course, you have all been a god-send, boosting moods when
      needed and giving encouragement. will be looking forward to hearing and
      reading about the new treatment options on the horizon
      Suzy

    • Suzy Balone
      Message 68 of 68 , Sep 12, 2002
        I will say many a prayer for Connie and her family today as I have since
        meeting her here as I have for everyone with this dreaded disease.
        It seems like she had more than her share of heartaches and physical woes
        but she was always there with a kind word and a funny little saying and yes,
        always so strong. I will miss seeing her posts. I know she is in a better
        place where she will not have to suffer anymore. May we all remember that
        life is short and make the most of it.
        Good-bye Connie
        Suzy