An Essential Guide for the Newly Diagnosed

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2001
      Dear Listmembers,

      Have a look at this book, I recommend it.

      Dr Sharat C Misra MD, DM

      Marlowe & Company | $14.95
      The First Year--Hepatitis C
      An Essential Guide for the Newly Diagnosed

      Cara Bruce
      Lisa Montanarelli
    • Patricia
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
        Thanks Doc! I'll post it on my hep forum too. Can I say recommended
        by Doc? (I was gonna write "doctor mom" but thot better of it hahaha)

        --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@y..., "Doc" <gidoctor@u...> wrote:
        > Dear Listmembers,
        >
        > Have a look at this book, I recommend it.
        >
        > Dr Sharat C Misra MD, DM
        >

        > Marlowe & Company | $14.95
        > The First Year--Hepatitis C
        > An Essential Guide for the Newly Diagnosed
        >
        > Cara Bruce
        > Lisa Montanarelli
      • Doc
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
          I havnt actually read it but I have got good reviews.
          Also thanks for not making me a doc mom.

          SM