To Mzgeel

  • cher_002@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2001
      Thanks r resonding to my post and hope your continuing of
      undetection. It's encouraging when i hear of people who hv took the
      meds and r now undetected. To answer your question--I live in rural
      VA and evidently my doc thinks the peg is not yet available. When I
      told him it ws and I knew of people on it right this very minute he
      said if it ws on the market and available he wd know because his
      salesmen wd hv told him already. Need I say more??? This crap hole
      town i live in hs been behind the times in everything else, so y wd
      this be any different. I am really angry and can't "change" doc
      because they are all so booked up even the ones where I ws willing to
      travel--No appts for months and months. What's up with that anyway, I
      wonder?? Or is it that one wants to mess with hep C. I am still
      trying to understand y the gastro's I called are so booked so far in
      advance and belive me I called a bunch even the long distance ones.
      It ws only because of another dr, that I got into this one when I did.
      cher
    • Mzgee1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2001
        Hmmmmmmmmmm........(about getting another doc) I know I am late in
        responding but haven't been online in a few days. (sorry 'bout that :) )
        How close are u to Maryland? There must be aot of GIs in the Annapolis
        area.. Wish I the area...but I'm in Connecticut. Or how about D.C.???
        There is NO reason for your doc NOT to know what's going on in the field of
        HCV & TX. All he has to do is go online & get any info he wants! Just like
        we do!! You might want to print out some articles & reports for him. I did
        that for my internist re: PCRs a few yrs back when there were alot of false
        negs. He appreciated it. That's 1 of the reasons I like the guy so much!
        Thanks for the good wishes to remain 'undectable'. My 1st post-Tx PCR is
        Sept.25. I am trying to "be anxious for nothing..." Love and blessings,
        mzgee

      • Constance Dickson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2001
          Lots of Trials for Hep C in MD also, Take Care, Connie

          http://im.yahoo.com