Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] "The Class Of 2005"

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2001
      I was feeling old anyway. Now, if you really want to feel old, try teaching
      all this to your grandchildren. If you don't study history, it tends to
      repeat itself.

      As I told my stepson when the last major hurricane approached: "Son, you
      might not like what you are eating, but you won't starve in this house." I
      still don't think he's got the picture.

      Thanks for that one,

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2001
        LOL rep, yeppers now I feel realllllly old. I hope I don't look as old as I
        feel ;-}

        Cher, I don't know either what people do with no insurance. Here in Canada,
        oh yeah we have socialized medicine...all free for us....but I can't get a
        biopsy done? Nope, they don't automatically perform a biopsy on newly
        diagnosed HCVers. So, here I am, stuck with a paid medical that won't do a
        biopsy. Tell me, what am I supposed to do? Fight, you betcha. I'll try and
        fight the system...but I won't hold my breathe. It makes me very mad...and
        very sad.

        Carol