Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis]

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Good luck, Carol. But don't set your goals too high at first. Add more
      drinking water and change one eating habit at a time. Be sure your goals
      are realistic and take everything one step at a time. It takes time to
      change life long habits.

      And a of us here on the list can help you with foods....whats bad, whats
      not so good and what's okay. So just come to us.

      The first thing I did after recovering from my initial diagnosis was
      give up my fried eggs and toast with butter for breakfast and started
      eating instant oatmeal instead. Okay, instant oatmeal isn't as good for
      us as regular oatmeal, but it was certainly better than what I had been
      eating.

      Just take baby steps.....you can't do everything at one and it's much
      easier if you work on one little thing at a time.

      Blessings

      Carol wrote:

      > Thanks Tatezi
      >
      > I've noticed that today I feel sluggish and lousy....and yes, I ate
      > too much
      > ice cream last night. Hmmmm, now I see a pattern developing. Yikes,
      > taking
      > away my ice cream is like taking away my air LOL. Oh well, it's worth
      > it to
      > not feel this lousy. It's funny it didn't click on me before but when
      > you
      > mentioned it....Click. I don't use much butter, red meat or cheese
      > but
      > working on a proper diet is now at the top of my to-do list. Welllll,
      > won't count my long weekend treat of chinese food (not the healty
      > veggie type
      > either). I like your idea of a bonus day on Saturday. Starting
      > Tuesday, I
      > will change my ways........

      by the way its animals are treated." ~Mahatma Gandhi~