Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis]

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Dear Carol,

      Right now, I'm downsizing and moving to a new houaw, excuse me a less old
      house.

      When I was on treatment, I ate whatever I didn't thrrrow up. For reasons
      that defy my intelligence, most of those things were dairy products. I love
      my calcium.

      I did give up caffiene and alcohol. It was a LOT HARDER for me to give up my
      coffee than it was to give up the booze.

      I still haven't given up ciagrettes, yet. Obviously, I have to have a
      crutch. Okay, I'm not as tough as I thought I was.

      One piece of advice, watch your blood pressure. In some women who are
      addicted to nicotine, your blood pressure may rise. I don't know how you
      deal with stress, or how much stress you have in your life, but right now,
      might not be the best time to take on that project. Deal with one thing at a
      time...........and hope that nobody else throws you a curve ball.

      Good luck,