Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis]

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Thanks Tatezi

      I've noticed that today I feel sluggish and lousy....and yes, I ate too much
      ice cream last night. Hmmmm, now I see a pattern developing. Yikes, taking
      away my ice cream is like taking away my air LOL. Oh well, it's worth it to
      not feel this lousy. It's funny it didn't click on me before but when you
      mentioned it....Click. I don't use much butter, red meat or cheese but
      working on a proper diet is now at the top of my to-do list. Welllll, I
      won't count my long weekend treat of chinese food (not the healty veggie type
      either). I like your idea of a bonus day on Saturday. Starting Tuesday, I
      will change my ways........

      Carol