"The Class Of 2005"

  • rep@pacinter.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2001
      On the lighter side.
      I thought you all might enjoy this.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2001
        I was feeling old anyway. Now, if you really want to feel old, try teaching
        all this to your grandchildren. If you don't study history, it tends to
        repeat itself.

        As I told my stepson when the last major hurricane approached: "Son, you
        might not like what you are eating, but you won't starve in this house." I
        still don't think he's got the picture.

        Thanks for that one,

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2001
          LOL rep, yeppers now I feel realllllly old. I hope I don't look as old as I
          feel ;-}

          Cher, I don't know either what people do with no insurance. Here in Canada,
          oh yeah we have socialized medicine...all free for us....but I can't get a
          biopsy done? Nope, they don't automatically perform a biopsy on newly
          diagnosed HCVers. So, here I am, stuck with a paid medical that won't do a
          biopsy. Tell me, what am I supposed to do? Fight, you betcha. I'll try and
          fight the system...but I won't hold my breathe. It makes me very mad...and
          very sad.

          Carol