it's me cher again

  • cher_002@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Well, I had my psch appt wed and it looks like she will be sending a
      favorable letter to my gastro stating I can take the medicine without
      killing myself or others. I hope by Sept 14, I can begin therapy, but
      I am sure the gastro will prescribe the older version of interferon
      as I hv stated b4 he acts the peg is not out and available yet. I'm
      sure he wd hv to give the "name" of the medicine to my ins company b4
      they will agree to pay so if he doesn't know it is really out yet
      then u know it will be 4 the older version. I feel like I don't hv
      much time and guess I will just hope and pray to be a responder to
      the older version. Just don't know how much time I hv to be fighting
      4 the peg while the virus is wreakig havoc, but I sure wish I cd get
      the peg. I sure will be printing some copies of stuff off to show him
      that it is out and available!! Also, I wonder just because a medicine
      is new if the ins wd approve of it and pay 4 it.
      Now, someone ask me to elaborate about my urine. Well, in the morn in
      seems just a normal color as anyone's but as the dy goes on it seems
      to get darker. By around 5 p.m. if I hvn't drank much water it is
      about the color of orange pop. I know this isn't good. I laid off the
      herbs that I thought might be doing it like licorice root and
      dandelion root, but that unfortunatley ws not the problem. So, its
      back to drinking lots and lots of distilled water. Someone said to
      drink distilled if i cd and i hv been buying that. I know too, I
      really need to work on my diet. I really hv no apetite whatsoever and
      could care less if I ate or not. I can't tell u when the last time I
      cd honestly say I ws hungry and cd set down and eat a good meal or
      wanted to 4 that matter. I also am praying that I don't hv hep a or
      hep b to go along with this. But as with everything else in my life
      and always hs been--when it rains it really pours on my. I hv already
      started using the NIOXIN shampoo. I read that is suppose to help with
      hair loss while on treatment so we will see about that!!! Anybody
      else hv any ideas for that and does everyone's hair fall out from
      treatment. My mother doesn't know anything about any of this and I
      can just see her coming in @ xmas time with me with no hair.
      Oh yea, I too would like to know if the ice cream is bad for us.
      seems sometimes I really get a craving 4 that!
      cher