Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Something else to worry about

  • rep@pacinter.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2001
      Connie,
      I'm sorry but I don't remember either. I didn't think anything about it
      really, at the time. I was fine in 24 hours. The sickness I had was
      diagnosed as gastroentinitis (sp)? The Gamma Globulin shot was a precaution.
      The gut ache I had was the only thing I was thinking about at the time. They
      also gave me some sort of a shot to relax my digestive system and keep it
      from cramping so much.
      Bob