Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Aches and Pains

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 1, 2001
      Alley....

      I'm going back to pick up another package of magnets this
      afternoon....four is just not enough...LOL...and I'll ask the homepathic
      doctor about using them around your brain....like for headaches and
      such?

      Sure hope I don't have to fly anywhere....I'd be setting off all the
      machines <g>

      Tatezi

      AndromedaGurl wrote:

      > I have a reservation about using magnets near my brain.... course, no
      > one
      > has proven I HAVE a brain! hahha
      >
      > alley
      >
      > who took her Dutch friend out to a few bars last nite and is hurting
      > today
      > from the smoke, the noise and just over doing it on a work day. I
      > should
      > know better!
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      [Lose 20 lbs by November 5th!]

      by the way its animals are treated." ~Mahatma Gandhi~

    • Constance Dickson
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 22, 2002
        My daughter brought me some bath salts that they had
        at her work, (Sallys Beauty Supplies). It actually
        helps some, with the aches and pains. It has on the
        label, Lavender Batherapy. Natural Mineral Bath. It
        relieves aches and pains, relaxes tired muscles,
        reduces tension and helps you sleep soundly (I am not
        sure about the sleeping part).
        It is called, Lavender Batherapy. It is made by or is
        a product of Queen Helene, also has on back label,
        Para Laboratories Inc in New York.
        Take Care, Connie

        HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
        http://www.hotjobs.com