Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Aches and Pains

  • AndromedaGurl
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 1, 2001
      I have a reservation about using magnets near my brain.... course, no one
      has proven I HAVE a brain! hahha

      alley

      who took her Dutch friend out to a few bars last nite and is hurting today
      from the smoke, the noise and just over doing it on a work day. I should
      know better!
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 1, 2001
        Alley....

        I'm going back to pick up another package of magnets this
        afternoon....four is just not enough...LOL...and I'll ask the homepathic
        doctor about using them around your brain....like for headaches and
        such?

        Sure hope I don't have to fly anywhere....I'd be setting off all the
        machines <g>

        Tatezi

        AndromedaGurl wrote:

        > I have a reservation about using magnets near my brain.... course, no
        > one
        > has proven I HAVE a brain! hahha
        >
        > alley
        >
        > who took her Dutch friend out to a few bars last nite and is hurting
        > today
        > from the smoke, the noise and just over doing it on a work day. I
        > should
        > know better!
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        [Lose 20 lbs by November 5th!]

        by the way its animals are treated." ~Mahatma Gandhi~

      • Constance Dickson
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 22, 2002
          My daughter brought me some bath salts that they had
          at her work, (Sallys Beauty Supplies). It actually
          helps some, with the aches and pains. It has on the
          label, Lavender Batherapy. Natural Mineral Bath. It
          relieves aches and pains, relaxes tired muscles,
          reduces tension and helps you sleep soundly (I am not
          sure about the sleeping part).
          It is called, Lavender Batherapy. It is made by or is
          a product of Queen Helene, also has on back label,
          Para Laboratories Inc in New York.
          Take Care, Connie

          HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
          http://www.hotjobs.com