Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Tx and herbs/Tatezi -vit E

  • EnViolet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 1, 2001
      Does anyone know if HGH is ok to take ?
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 15, 2004
        In a message dated 7/14/2004 12:07:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time, csean@...
        writes:
        Anne, liking ourselves is one thing.....loving ourselves unconditionally is
        another....but I'm still working on that one myself lol. It's terrible that we
        put ourselves last but I think that's cuz we're the "strong ones".
        Huggggs
        Carol
        ps. Where do I buy that tree oil?
        Dear Carol,
        Loving ourselves unconditionally is something that we can only do when we
        recognize that our strength is a gift from God. We make the mistake of thinking
        that when we put ourselves on our own list, we should feel guilty. If we
        don't take care of ourselves, "we ain't agonna be here a-tall". :-)))
        Here, you can buy tree oil at GNC, believe it or not. If it's not in stock
        they will order it for you.