Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] CARBAMAZEPINE

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hey Mzgee,
      I would choose what you have if it were up to me,
      buttttttttttttt, he only will go Lortab enough for his
      8 days, actually I hate asking I think they all thonk
      I am a druggie :) They have no idea of the
      pain..............TC, Connie

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Mzgee1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 9, 2001
        Connie...sorry haven't been online in a few days. It took me quite a while
        to find a doc who wasn't afraid to medicate for pain. Because of my IVDU
        background, most docs refused pain meds. Of course that was a long time ago
        and I believe addiction is a mental illness...physical dependence on pain
        medication may be an unwanted side effect, but it is NOT the same as
        addiction. Thank God for my doc! You can keep looking for a good,
        responsible doc that believes your pain & is willing to help. God Bless,
        mzgee